Exercise-a portrait sequence.
Set up a portrait session, take at least 20 images concentrate on the subjects expression.Look at the images as you go. As you take the images assess each to see what
you can change to improve the images.
Make the changes as you go, later produce contact sheets with the following.
- Images taken during the day.
- Images that were , in my view, poor.
- Images that were , in my view, acceptable.
- Images that were, in my view, good.
- The image that I thought was the best of the day.
Shots taken during the day
Why were these shots Poor?
- Fog on lens
- Too much bench in shot
- Shadow under bench-distraction
- Shadow on face
Although good shots, some Photoshop work and cropping would be needed to remove distractions. As I have said before I should pay more attention to what’s in the view finder!
My Shot of the Day
I really like this shot.Katie’s face and hair look nice, eyes in focus, hat looks good, background out of focus as wide aperture used.
Again I used Katie for these images-thank you for your help.